These Terms do not apply to any other web page operated and/or owned by anyone other than Parkway and its affiliates, including, but not limited to, any website, mobile application, blog, social media site, or other material. When visiting these third-party websites and other properties, you should refer to the terms and conditions in effect for that website or property.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. THEY INCLUDE IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES, AND OBLIGATIONS, INCLUDING VARIOUS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS, AND A CLAUSE THAT GOVERNS THE PROCEDURE, JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF ANY DISPUTES. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE PLATFORM, YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A LEGAL CONTRACT WITH US REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM. YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND ALL ADDITIONAL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY PORTION OF THESE TERMS, YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THE PLATFORM.
- CONVENIENCE AND INFORMATION ONLY. Subject to these Terms, we hereby grant you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, limited license to use and access the Platform for your personal, non-commercial use. The Platform are provided to you as a convenience and for your information only. By merely providing you access to and use of the Platform, we do not warrant or represent that: (a) any statement, documents, images, graphics, logos, designs, audio, video, or any other information provided from or on the Platform (collectively, the “Content”) is accurate or complete; (b) the Content is up-to-date or current; (c) we have any obligation to update any Content; (d) the Content is free from technical inaccuracies or programming or typographical errors; (e) the Content is free from changes made by a third party; (f) your access to the Platform will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other harmful components; and/or (g) any information obtained in response to questions asked through the Platform is or will be accurate or complete.
- PLATFORM USE AND CONTENT.
- USE OF THE PLATFORM. The Platform and all rights therein are and will remain with Parkway or one of our affiliates. You may view, copy or print a single copy of any page from the Platform for personal, non-commercial purposes if you do not remove, modify, or alter any copyright or proprietary rights notices that may be present. You may not otherwise use, modify, copy, print, display, distribute, publish, or sell any information, images or other Content from the Platform without our express, prior, written consent. YOU MAY NOT USE ANY PORTION OF THE PLATFORM FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE. Any special rules for any software, audio files, video files, downloads, and other items accessible through the Platform may be included elsewhere in the Platform and are incorporated into these Terms by reference.
- RESTRICTIONS ON USE. You may not: (i) remove or obscure any copyright, trademark, digital watermarks, proprietary legends or other proprietary notices from any portion of the Platform; (ii) reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, lease, sell, resell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Platform, or any aspect of them, except as expressly permitted by us; (iii) decompile, reverse engineer, jeopardize the correct functioning of the Platform, or disassemble the Platform, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the software (including the tools, processes, methods, and infrastructure) that enables or underlies the Platform, except as may be permitted by applicable law; (iv) link to, mirror or frame any portion of the Platform; (v) cause or launch any programs, spiders, robots, or scripts or other automatic or manual devices or processes for the purpose of extracting, scraping, indexing, surveying, or otherwise data mining any portion of the Platform, or unduly burdening or hindering the operation and/or functionality of any aspect of the Platform; (vi) attempt to gain unauthorized access to or impair any aspect of the Platform, or the related systems, servers, or networks; (vii) use the Platform to stalk, harass or harm another individual, or in any way that is in violation of any law or regulation; (viii) impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; or (ix) use any portion of the Platform or any Content in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression, attribution or statement as to us or any other person or entity.
- UPDATES. We may make changes to the Platform, the Content, or these Terms or stop providing any of the Platform and/or the Content at any time and without further notice to you. We will make an effort to update the Platform with any changes to these Terms, and you are encouraged to review these Terms frequently (the date of the most recent revision to these Terms appears at the end of these Terms). Your continued access or use of the Platform after such posting constitutes your consent to be bound by the Terms, as amended.
- PRIVACY AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION. We know that privacy is very important to you, and it is very important to us as well. Personal data that you provide regarding yourself will be handled in accordance with our Privacy Notice located here. By using the Platform, you consent to receive electronic communications from us unless you follow applicable opt out procedures. You agree to having received our Privacy Notice if you use our Platform to access our financial products or services, and you further agree to receive notices at our website. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on our Platform. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
- USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY. To the extent that a user account is created by you to access and use the Platform (“User Account”), the following will apply:
- USER ACCOUNT. To access certain features and/or Content available through the Platform, we may require that you sign up using your email address and a password to create a User Account. If you do not create a User Account, you may not have access to certain functionality of the Platform. We use reasonable precautions to protect the privacy of your username, password, and User Account information. You, however, are ultimately responsible for protecting your username, password, and User Account information from disclosure to third parties, and you are not permitted to circumvent the use of required encryption technologies, if any. You agree to: (i) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your username, password, or User Account, or any other breach of security; (ii) ensure that you exit from your User Account at the end of each session; and (iii) use a security passcode to secure your device where your User Account information is stored. While we may provide certain encryption technologies and use other reasonable precautions to protect your confidential information and provide suitable security, we do not and cannot guarantee or warrant that information transmitted through the Internet is secure, or that such transmissions are free from delay, interruption, interception or error.
- ACCURATE INFORMATION. In creating and using your User Account, you agree to: (i) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself on any registration form required for the Platform, including, but not limited to, your full name, email address, and zip code (such information being the “Registration Data”); and (ii) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, then we have the right to suspend or terminate your User Account and refuse any and all current or future use of your User Account.
- NON-TRANSFERABILITY OF USER ACCOUNT. User Accounts and usernames are non-transferable, and all users are obligated to take preventative measures to prohibit unauthorized users from accessing the Platform with his or her username and password. You agree that you are solely responsible for activity that occurs under your User Account. We are entitled to act on all instructions received by anyone using your User Account, and we reserve the right to pursue any and all claims against any user of your User Account.
- ACCOUNT DEACTIVATION. We reserve the right to deactivate or cancel a User Account in our sole discretion, including for the following reasons: (i) you request such deactivation; (ii) you are deceased; (iii) you do not respond to repeated communication attempts regarding the status of your User Account; (iv) you fail to make payments related to your User Account (if applicable); (v) you reside in or relocate to a country where use of a User Account is prohibited under applicable law; or (vi) you act in a fraudulent or an inappropriate manner while using the User Account. You will be responsible for all charges incurred up until the time the account is deactivated, if applicable.
- DATA RETENTION POLICY; MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION. We may retain User Account information and some automatically collected information for as long as you use your User Account and for a reasonable time thereafter, and as required by applicable law. If you would like us to delete your User Account information that you have provided, please contact us at Contact@Parkwaytitleco.com and we will respond in a reasonable time. Information that you enter into the Platform will generally remain there until we receive a legitimate request to remove it.
- OBJECTIONABLE MATERIAL. You acknowledge that, in using the Platform and accessing the Content you may encounter material that you deem to be disturbing, offensive or objectionable. You agree to use the Platform at your sole risk and that we will have no liability to you for material that may be disturbing, objectionable or offensive to you.
- NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN AND OTHER AGE REQUIREMENTS. The Platform are not intended or designed to attract children. You affirm that you are more than eighteen (18) years of age and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms.
- NO WARRANTIES FOR PLATFORM. When using the Platform, information will be transmitted in such a way that may be beyond our control. Accordingly, we make no warranty concerning the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data, the Content or any other information transmitted in connection with the use of the Platform. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE PLATFORM AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS THESE WARRANTIES ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE PLATFORM, THE CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR FEATURES OFFERED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PLATFORM ARE OR WILL REMAIN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEB PAGES ACCESSIBLE ON OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM, OR THE SERVERS USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PLATFORM, ARE OR WILL REMAIN FREE FROM ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, TIME BOMBS, DROP DEAD DEVICES, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE PLATFORM AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING, OR THAT WE WILL HAVE ADEQUATE CAPACITY FOR THE PLATFORM AS A WHOLE OR IN ANY SPECIFIC GEOGRAPHIC AREA. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING GOVERNMENT COMPLIANCE OF ANY SOFTWARE USED IN RUNNING THE PLATFORM.
- INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Parkway and our directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, proceedings, liabilities, judgments, losses, damages, expenses, and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) assessed or incurred by us, directly or indirectly, with respect to or arising out of: (i) your failure to comply with these Terms; (ii) your breach of your obligations under these Terms; and/or (iii) your use of the rights granted hereunder, including, but not limited to, any claims made by any third parties.
- YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES. You are responsible for establishing such procedures as you deem appropriate to verify the accuracy of data transmitted through the Platform, and we will have no obligation to verify the accuracy of that data. Your use of the Platform is subject to the additional disclaimers and caveats that may appear throughout the Platform.
- NETWORK ACCESS AND DEVICES. You are responsible for obtaining the data network access necessary to use the Platform. If you are accessing the Platform on your mobile device, your network’s data and messaging rates and fees may apply. You are responsible for acquiring and updating compatible hardware or devices necessary to access and use the Platform and any updates thereto. We do not guarantee that the Platform, or any portion thereof, will function on any particular hardware or devices. In addition, all Platform may be subject to malfunctions and delays inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications.
- NO ADVICE. Advice received via the Platform should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions, and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation. We will not be liable to anyone for any act or failure to act relating to any information available on or through the Platform, in addition to any limitation of liability provisions contained elsewhere in these Terms.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF OUR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PLATFORM AND/OR THE CONTENT PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PLATFORM, OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM AND/OR THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM. IN ADDITION, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY NEGATIVE REPERCUSSIONS TO ANYONE BASED ON THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PLATFORM, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOST GOODWILL OR LOST PROFITS. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THE PLATFORM AND/OR ANY CONTENT. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR (A) INACCURACIES OR ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THE CONTENT; (B) DELAYS, ERRORS, OR INTERRUPTIONS IN THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF THE CONTENT; OR (C) LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING THEREFROM OR OCCASIONED THEREBY, OR BY ANY REASON OF NONPERFORMANCE. REMEDIES UNDER THESE TERMS ARE EXCLUSIVE AND ARE LIMITED TO THOSE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR IN THESE TERMS. IN NO EVENT WILL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE PLATFORM AND USING THE CONTENT. BECAUSE SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THESE TERMS GIVE YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT MAY VARY FROM ONE STATE OR JURISDICTION TO ANOTHER.
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS. We may provide hyperlinks to other websites maintained by third parties, or we may provide third party content on the Platform by framing or other methods (collectively, “Third Party Content”). In addition, the Platform may include certain applications, features, programs and services provided by third parties (collectively, “Third Party Applications”). We do not monitor Third Party Content or Third Party Applications and can make no guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of such Third Party Content or Third Party Applications. The links to third party websites, any Third Party Content, and any Third Party Applications are provided for your convenience and information only. The content on any linked website or in any Third Party Application is not under our control and we are not responsible for the content of linked websites and/or Third Party Applications, including any further links contained in a third party website. We make no representation or warranty in connection with any Third Party Content or Third Party Application, which at all times and in each instance is provided “as is.” If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Platform, any Third Party Content, and/or any Third Party Application, you do so entirely at your own risk. If a third party links or refers to the Platform, it is not necessarily an indication of an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation, joint venture, or partnership by or with us. In most cases, we are not even aware that a third party has linked to or refers to the Platform.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. The Content of the Platform is intellectual property owned, controlled and/or licensed by us and/or our affiliates, or intellectual property that we are legally permitted to access and use. All applicable intellectual property laws, including copyright laws, protect our rights in and to the Content. No portion of the Content may be reproduced in any form or by any means, except as provided in Section 2 (Platform Use and Content) and elsewhere in these Terms. We are the owner or authorized licensee of, or are otherwise permitted to use, all trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Platform. All trademarks and service marks of Parkway that may be referred to on the Platform are the property of Parkway, or one of our affiliates. Other parties’ trademarks and service marks that may be referred to on the Platform are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on the Platform should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of our, or our affiliates’, trademarks, service marks, logos, or copyrighted materials without our prior written permission. Neither the name of Parkway Title Inc., nor any of our trademarks, service marks, logos, or copyrighted materials may be used in any way, including in any advertising, hyperlink, publicity, or promotional materials of any kind, whether relating to the Platform or otherwise, without our prior written permission.
- TERMINATION OF SERVICE. We may suspend or terminate your right to access secured portions of the Platform at any time, without notice, for conduct that we believe violates these Terms and/or is harmful to other users of the Platform, to us, to our partners, to the contributors, to the business of our Internet service provider, or to other information providers.
- ADDITIONAL REMEDIES. You acknowledge that your conduct that is inconsistent with these Terms may cause us irreparable damage for which remedies other than monetary relief may be inadequate. In such instances, you agree that we may seek injunctive or other equitable relief to restrain such conduct without the necessity of proving actual harm or posting a bond.
- CUSTOMER COMMENTS. By submitting comments, information or feedback to us through email and/or the Platform, you agree that the information submitted will be subject to our Privacy Notice located here. We may use comments, information or feedback that you may submit to us, questions you need answered, and suggestions of topics to be included on the Platform (collectively, “Feedback”), in any manner that we may choose, including, but not limited to, the incorporation of suggested changes into our services and products, without notice or compensation to you. You hereby grant Parkway a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive, sublicensable and assignable license and all rights to use the Feedback for any purpose we may choose.
- GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION AND VENUE. You agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, the Platform will be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to any conflict of laws principles. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts in the State of Delaware with respect to such matters.
- LOCAL LAWS. We make no representation that any Content or materials on the Platform are appropriate or available for use in jurisdictions that are outside the United States. Access to the Platform from jurisdictions where such access is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the Platform from other jurisdictions, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. Any software and all underlying information and technology downloaded or viewed from any of the Platform or in connection with the services (collectively, the “Software or Technical Data”) by you may be subject to U.S. export controls, including the Export Administration Act and the Export Administration Regulations, and may be subject to export or import regulations in other countries. You are solely responsible for complying with all trade regulations and laws, both foreign and domestic, in your use and viewing of the Platform, the Content and any of our products or services, including, but not limited to, the Software or Technical Data. Except as authorized by law, you agree not to export or re-export the Software or Technical Data to any county, or to any person, entity, or end-user subject to U.S. export controls, including, but not limited to, persons or entities listed on the U.S. Department of Commerce Bureau of Export Administration’s Denied Parties List and the U.S. Department of Treasury’s Specially Designated Nationals. You represent and warrant that no U.S. federal agency has suspended, revoked, or denied your export privileges.
Your Consent To This Agreement
By accessing and using the Platform, you consent to and agree to be bound by these Terms. If we decide to change these Terms or some part of them, we will make an effort to post those changes on this web page so that you will always be able to understand and agree to the terms and conditions governing your use of the Platform. Your use of the Platform following your acceptance of any amendment of these Terms will signify your assent to and acceptance of the revised Terms for all previously collected information and information collected from you in the future. If you have additional questions or comments of any kind, or if you see anything on the Platform that you think is inappropriate, please let us know by sending your comments or requests to:
Parkway Title, LLC
4695 MacArthur Court
Newport Beach, California 92660
Phone: (844) 775-7758
Copyright © 2019. Parkway Title, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Effective as of: December 19, 2019
Last updated: December 19, 2019